The number of Indian citizens using visa on arrival to Vietnam is increasingly. No wonder that this type of visa has many pros; however, everything has two sides and Vietnam visa on arrival is not an exception.
Here are some disadvantages of Vietnam visa on arrival for Indian citizens:
- Visa on arrival is only applicable if you travel to Vietnam by air.
- It may take you long time to wait at immigration counter at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped. It is supposed that if you land down at the same time with so people, you need to queue from around 30-45 minutes to get your passport back with visa stamp there.
- Many people used to think that they can get Vietnam visa at airport. But it is totally different; obtaining it consists of 2 steps, once apply online to get visa pre-approval letter and once get visa stamped at Vietnam airport.
- All visa information of different applicants is shared on one visa letter.
You might be wavering much on using visa on arrival to go to Vietnam, might not you? But forget all, keep going to use visa on arrival because its pros is heavier than cons; and you can use some solutions below to avoid its disadvantages.
- Do not apply for visa on arrival if you do not travel to Vietnam by air.
- To avoid waiting time at airport, you should use our fast-track service to have out agent help you to obtain visa letter.
- Vietnam visa on arrival is required you apply online to get visa letter. If you know it before your trip, do apply online with standard processing of 2 working days. In case you were in airport without a letter, you can apply online with super urgent service to have visa letter in time.
- To avoid sharing your personal information in visa letter, always have special notice to get private letter during applying it online. The visa agency surely can help you to get it. It is sometimes required a small surcharge; but you might not care much.