Can Indian apply for Vietnam e-visa? If yes, what are conditions? If not, how to get Vietnam visa for Indian? Please advise.
Please be kindly informed that as an Indian passport holder, you can apply for Vietnam e-visa. The following conditions should be met altogether:
- Your travel to Vietnam is on tourist purpose;
- Your stay in Vietnam does not exceed 30 consecutive days; and
- Your entry during the visa validity is single.
Otherwise, you will need to obtain a visa in either of the two following ways:
- Applying for Vietnam visa on arrival (highly recommended in case you are traveling to Vietnam by air); OR
- Applying for Vietnam visa at Vietnam embassy.
Full details of those 2 options are found here: Vietnam visa for Indian citizens.
Should you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us.